The Benefits Of A Linkedin Premium Account
Anyone looking for long term sustainable business growth and/or profitable revenue generation should look no further than Linkedin. They retain over 300 million members and just keeps on growing every day. However, only 16% of Linkedin members utilise the benefits of a Linkedin premium account. A Linkedin expert would advise their clients if they want to achieve business growth for their company they should fully, completely, utilise every aspect of Linkedin.
The platform is adaptable for various different business minded members through their range of premium accounts.
The Benefits Of A Linkedin Premium Account: Job Seeker upgrade
You are told that you have to stand out in the business world in order to gain the career you are searching for. This Job Seeker plan on Linkedin can help you stand out from other competitors and even take some of the hassle and stress out of job searching.
The benefits of a Linkedin premium account are that you have aspects of an ever growing business social media platform that others just are not utilising.
The plan allows you:
- To become a featured applicant, sending your application straight to the top of the pile.
- See who has viewed your Linkedin profile in the last 90 days
- Grants you ‘applicant insight’ allowing you to see how you compare to other candidates
- Gives you 3 InMail messages to contact and gain business connections.
The Benefits Of A Linkedin Premium Account: Business Plus Upgrade
Look your professional best with Linkedin’s business plus upgrade account. A Linkedin expert would advise their business clients to upgrade their free Linkedin to fully receive the benefits of a Linkedin premium account. This premium account allows you to positively affect your business growth and promotion. Business plus can take the hassle out of networking and gaining business connections on Linkedin.
There are various benefits for business owners or even employees to upgrade their account. Upgraded members are able to track their business growth through seeing their impact on Linkedin. This allows the members to do what every Linkedin expert suggests, finding and curing the spaces in the social media marketing plan.
The plan allows you:
- To see who has viewed your profile in the last 90 days and just how they found you
- To use premium search filters allowing you to zero in on the right people faster
- Use 10 InMail messages to contact and gain business connections on Linkedin
- To extend your network searches up to 3rd degree connections
- To view where you rank in the top 100 list on Linkedin
The Benefits Of A Linkedin Premium Account: Sales Navigator Upgrade
Good Linkedin experts will advise their customers to create a sales funnel in order to enhance and support the business growth plan. Linkedin have a premium upgrade just for sales personnel to aid them in every aspect of their role. The benefits of a Linkedin premium account, especially the sales navigator version, are that it allows for greater focus on the right prospects.
Sales personnel can now gain real-time insights and sales updates from Linkedin with this premium account. This thereby gives them greater control over how successful the sales funnel is working within the business growth plan. Trusted relationships with customers and prospective clients can be built on Linkedin, with a clear understanding of what is wished from both parties.
The plan allows you:
- To experience a version of Linkedin specially enhanced and customised for your sales use
- To discover new sales leads and connects quickly and stay up to date by saving them
- To use 10 InMail’s to contact and start prospectively networking with people you are not connected with
- To gain real-time sales intelligence, granting expansive insight
- To view what prospects have interested members in the last 90 days
- To use a lead builder to create lists suited to your own criteria
The Benefits Of A Linkedin Premium Account: Recruiter Lite upgrade
Part of a good business growth plan is the further expansion of business and talent. Recruiters, according to Linkedin experts, should utilise the platform and this premium account. Recruitment of fresh new talent to a business is never a simple easy task. However, Linkedin with this premium account, are lessening the time and stress in the recruitment process.
With this upgrade it is possible for users to find the perfect candidate for their company faster. Once found they can contact the prospective employee directly and build a relationship with them before the hire.
The plan allows you:
- To manage your candidate pool in one organised place
- To use advanced search with premium filters to zero in on talent faster
- To track candidate and stay up to date with their updates on Linkedin
- Utilise a specific Linkedin designed for your requirements
- To use 25 InMail’s to contact prospective talent, able to use templates to save time
- To see who has viewed your Linkedin profile in the last 90 days
Experience the benefits of a Linkedin premium account specifically tailored to your needs. Improve your business growth by utilising every aspect of Linkedin to its fullest.
Dr. Mark D. Yates is a global #1 Linkedin consultancy business growth specialist, LinkedIn speaker, LinkedIn training Instructor & CEO of Link Business Marketing Ltd. If you need to hire a LinkedIn expert to help you gain profitable business growth, contact him. Tel: UK 0203 390 2013 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, connect with him at LinkedIn & Twitter You can view & download his dynamic independent LinkedIn training program at: www.linkedinswat.co.uk.
Dr. Mark D. Yates
Dr. Mark D. Yates is a global #1 LinkedIn consultancy business growth specialist, LinkedIn speaker, LinkedIn Sign & LinkedIn training instructor & CEO of Link Business Marketing Ltd. If you need to hire a LinkedIn expert to help you gain profitable business growth, contact him. Tel: UK 0203 390 2013 Email: email@example.com, connect with him on LinkedIn & Twitter You can view & download his dynamic independent LinkedIn training program at: linkedinswat.co.uk.
Business growth is just what it sounds like. When a business gains a certain amount of success, it will subsequently... more